Baby Can Travel:
A Travel Guide Made for Parents
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to UNICEF.
- OR -
"Very helpful guide which includes numerous, super tips for travelling with a little one, but also includes some good advice which is applicable to all travellers. Easy to read and enjoyable!"
- S.Lamb (Itunes Review)
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TRAVEL GUIDES
Advice on Trip Planning with a Baby:
• How to pick the best flights & hotel for your family.
• Should you bring a car seat or stroller?
• Packing strategies for travelling with a baby.
• Anticipating your baby's development stage on your travel date.
• Getting around easily with a baby.
• Travelling with grandparents.
• Cultural considerations.
Making the Most of Your Trip:
• Surviving the flight.
• Tips to make the most of your time each day.
• Food strategies for your baby.
• Is your destination safe?
• Tips on planning a safe family holiday.
Read your travel guide before your trip on your tablet, phone or computer PLUS have it along on your trip without needing to pack extra weight.
Get tips on surviving the flight and how to get around at your destination.
Plan your day
An entire section dedicated to helping you make the most of your time, including feeding strategies and giving your baby time to play.
Find the right hotel
We outline the process we use every time to find the best hotel in the right area.