A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to UNICEF.
Or purchase E-reader formats here:
Baby-Specific Information for all of London's Top Attractions:
• Are strollers are allowed?
• Recommended locations to breastfeed your baby.
• Is it interesting for your baby or a good place for them to nap?
• Anticipating your baby's development stage on your travel date.
• Getting around London easily with a baby.
• Travelling with grandparents.
• Cultural considerations.
Advice on Trip Planning with a Baby:
• How to pick the best flights & hotel for your family.
• Should you bring a car seat or stroller?
• Packing strategies for travelling with a baby.
• Is London safe?
• Tips on planning a safe family holiday.
Read your travel guide before your trip on your tablet, phone or computer PLUS have it along on your trip without needing to pack extra weight.
Plan your day
Each attraction in the guide lists how to get there, eating nearby and the other top attractions in the vicinity to help you make the most of your time.
Anticipating the developmental stage of your baby on the future date of your trip enables you to be prepared for their needs while on the trip.
We include baby specific information for over 18 top attractions in London, including places to breastfeed and stroller accessibility.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
See a preview of what's inside this travel guide.