Baby Can Travel is Looking to Feature Travelling Parents and Their Globetrotting Babies!
We are now accepting high quality guest posts from traveling parents, fellow bloggers and writers on Baby Can Travel!
When we first came up with the idea for Baby Can Travel, we wanted to create a community for parents traveling with babies and toddlers. We knew we wanted to provide as much information as possible to parents traveling with a baby or toddler, but we can’t possibly visit everywhere. That’s where you come in! We want to give other parents an opportunity to share their travel stories and tips.
Guidelines for guest blogging on Baby Can Travel
- The topic MUST BE related to traveling with a baby or toddler. We are especially looking for personal stories, destination guides and relevant baby/toddler travel gear reviews.
We want to share all the baby and toddler travel tips for places around the globe. What can other parents expect? Was it baby or toddler friendly? Would you recommend a baby carrier or stroller? Etc. Please do a search on our website to see if that destination has already been covered.
If you have something more to add to a post that already exists, contact us and we will figure something out!
- We only accept posts that are well written and proofread for spelling and grammar.
- We will read each post for content and quality and may come back to you with suggested or required changes prior to publishing (usually only in the event of grammatical errors or inappropriate content). We have the final word on what will appear on our site.
- Your story and destination information are being provided by you exclusively for Baby Can Travel and similar information written by you on this topic must not appear anywhere else on the internet, either now or in the future.
- Your post MUST BE about your own experiences, not those of someone else or a researched article. We will only accept posts that clearly demonstrate through the writing and the images, that you have visited with a baby or toddler.
- Posts must be minimum 850 words long, but we are happy to accept posts that are much longer than this.
- You must include a minimum of 3 high quality photos that you have the right to publish. The majority of the pictures should feature traveling parents and a baby or toddler.
- You give us permission to use these images on social media to promote the post, this may include creating pins for Pinterest, creating a promotional video and posting to Facebook and Instagram.
- Include a personal bio that is 2-3 sentences long. We will also include one dofollow link to a non-competing blog post and one link to a social network profile. No links to commercial sites will be provided.
Any submissions from companies or persons looking to guest post for commercial reasons (i.e. looking for backlinks to a website that is not a personal travel website) will be deleted without response. If this is what you are looking for, please see our Work With Us page.
Baby Can Travel’s commitment to you:
- Once we have agreed on a topic, we will provide you with a template for the guest post.
- We will let you know our publishing schedule in advance and commit to publishing the post as per the schedule.
- We will promote the post on social media and tag you where possible.
- We will edit the post to include keywords for SEO purposes and we will include affiliate links where appropriate, but we will not change the original intent of the wording.
- We may substitute other images. We may also change the wording or require you to rewrite portions to ensure it fits with our standards and is in line with the mission of Baby Can Travel (which is to provide support, encouragement and inspiration to other parents).
- Payment of $100 USD will be made for guest posts and will be made via PayPal within 5 business days after the post is published on BabyCanTravel.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse a submission at our sole discretion.
How to Submit your Guest Post to Baby Can Travel?
Please contact us with your idea first to make sure it will work. We don’t want you to waste your time if it’s not a fit for our website. Fill out this Google Form with your information and topic ideas.
Once we agree on the topic, we will request that you give us a deadline of when you will submit, so we can work it in our schedule.