A good stroller organizer is a parent’s lifesaver. When we were shopping for strollers, we found that there were always a few features we wanted that were missing.
While we chose our strollers for the most important features, like durability and comfort, we still wanted a place for keys or a cup holder. Coffee is important for parents and even more so when we are getting less sleep when traveling! Especially on lightweight travel strollers, they are that light because they have less of the fancy features and add-ons. The great part for us parents is that we can easily add on a universal stroller organizer, including cup holders (for that much needed coffee) and a place to keep our phone close for those amazing travel snaps.
In this post, we go over all the features that make a good stroller organizer for travel as well as the pros and cons of a few of the best stroller organizers on the market. Be it for your own baby’s stroller or as a baby shower gift, this curated list will make finding a stroller organizer (one of the best travel stroller accessories) a piece of cake.
Best Stroller Organizers
- Best Stroller Organizer Bags for Travel
- 1. Momcozy Universal Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holder
- 2. Ethan & Emma Universal Baby Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holders
- 3. Itzy Ritzy Adjustable Stroller Caddy
- 4. Non-Slip Stroller Organizer With Cup Holders
- 5. Britax Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holders
- 6. Lupantte Universal Stroller Organizer with 2 Insulated Cup Holders
- 7. StrollAir - Best Double Parent Stroller Organizer
- 8. Ethan & Emma Double Stroller Organizer with Cup Holders
- 9. Universal Stroller Tray with Insulated Sippy Cup Holder
- What to Look For in a Parent Tray for Stroller
- Other Baby Travel Gear
- Pin It For Later!
This post contains compensated links.
Best Stroller Organizer Bags for Travel
Baby Can Travel Recommends
All Around Best Stroller Organizer: Momcozy Universal Stroller Organizer
The Momcozy Universal Stroller Organizer has two insulated cup holders, plus plenty of pockets to hold phones and keys. It even has an adjustable shoulder strap making it easy to carry when you need to leave your stroller behind!
When looking for the best stroller organizer for your travel stroller, consider what you want the most. Is it a universal stroller organizer with dual cup holders for both parents? Maybe you want a place to store your phone and a few baby essentials?
Knowing what you want most in your stroller parent organizer will help you find the best one for your next trip!
1. Momcozy Universal Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holder
Perfect for the parents who need a roomy bag, the Momcozy Universal Baby Stroller Organizer is quite similar to the one by Ethan & Emma, except for one signature feature: shoulder straps.
This stroller organizer comes with suspendable straps, allowing you to sling it over your shoulders whenever you need, like at security when flying with a baby. The organizer comes with 6 compartment units, including a detachable pouch and twin cup holders.Pros:
- Unlike most other stroller organizers that compromise on either size or space, this organizer comes with abundant space within compartments in a condensed design.
- Parents love that this stroller organizer comes in a number of trendy designs and eye-catching shades.
- Shoulder straps are adjustable to one’s needs, making it an amazing option at its price point.
- The stroller caddy with cup holder allows you to attach it to the bar of a stroller in two ways: sturdy stroller clips and suspendable velcros.
- The Momcozy Universal Baby Stroller Organizer’s universal fit may not be as "universal" as expected. Multiple parents cite that if your stroller bar isn’t long enough, so always check the dimensions compared to your stroller before buying.
2. Ethan & Emma Universal Baby Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holders
The Ethan & Emma Universal Baby Stroller Organizer is for those who just need to carry a WHOLE lot. And although the organizer is well known for the space it provides (it's got separate mesh pockets, cup holders, and a detachable bag!) and universal fit, it's also recommended by parents for its durability and quality.Pros:
- Cup holders are not only deep but well insulated, ensuring safe handling of most cup sizes.
- Individual mesh pockets help keep toys, snacks, and keys organized and tidy, instead of having all of them stuffed into one huge pocket.
- Parents commend the stroller organizer for being easy to clean.
- The organizer has a bulky shape due to the ample space it provides
- Mesh pockets stretch out after continued use, losing their shape and tightness.
3. Itzy Ritzy Adjustable Stroller Caddy
The Itzy Ritzy Adjustable Stroller Caddy is a cute and classy attachment for your baby’s stroller. It comes with adjustable straps, two built-in pockets for cups, a spacious compartment, and an external zipper pocket.
This organizer is so sleek that even if you forget your purse at home, the caddy can double as one. It's also great for use as a handy diaper bag when you’re on the move.Pros:
- Adjustable straps help you attach it to almost any stroller without worrying about compatibility.
- The external pocket helps keep things you need frequently, like your phone or wallet, readily available instead of making you rummage through the main compartment repeatedly.
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- The main compartment does not have a button or zipper to fasten tight, so it remains open all the time. You won't want to keep any valuables in the main compartment.
4. Non-Slip Stroller Organizer With Cup Holders
When it comes to cute little features, this Non-Slip Stroller Organizer by Swanoo is a clear winner. Designed by a fellow mom, Swanoo is a small business that makes products to simplify motherhood.
This stroller organizer reinforces this mission with design features such as a phone holder, a compact mirror, and a pocket to keep your wipes in for easy access.
This baby stroller organizer comes with an innovative strap concept that ensures a true universal fit. Plus, with cupholders, additional pouches, a removable compartment, and non-slip straps, portability does not get easier than this.Pros:
- The patented straps are designed for a rigid grip that prevents it from slipping off the stroller’s handlebars.
- The cup holders are good for holding tall beverage cups as well as 32 oz bottles.
- The slot for storing wipes is concealed behind the detachable pouch.
- While the straps and handles may be rigid, the caddy itself does not have a firm structure and is quite flimsy as an attachment.
5. Britax Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holders
While most people purchase a stroller organizer for its cup holder, buying a Britax Stroller Organizer gives you that and more.
A roomy middle compartment separates the two insulated cup holders, providing enough space for all the baby essentials you will need. And if that’s not enough, there are three external pockets for quick access, along with adjustable straps for easy fastening and removal.Pros:
- The main compartment lid has a magnetic closure, reducing any chances of noise while opening and closing it. This is a lifesaver when your baby is asleep.
- The organizer has a collapsible structure that folds with the stroller, eliminating the need to remove it every time the stroller is collapsed.
- Designated cupholders are not only insulated to maintain temperatures but also have internal frameworks that give them a firm structure. This helps in easy placement and removal of cups.
- Parents have reported that the organizer attaches to the stroller at an angle and not perfectly horizontal. This might increase the chance of spillage of drinks.
6. Lupantte Universal Stroller Organizer with 2 Insulated Cup Holders
Meet the next contestant in the "abundant space" category, the Universal Stroller Organizer by Lupantte.
The universal stroller organizer comes with two insulated cup holders, compartments that include a phone pouch, and the classic detachable wristlet pocket. This Lupantte universal stroller caddy stands out thanks to its two mounting techniques for different stroller handles.Pros:
- The stroller organizer has a velcro strap for horizontal bars, as well as metallic hooks and straps to suspend on any other bars that may be curved or too far apart.
- The organizer comes with a shoulder strap and clips. You can use these to turn it into a handbag or a shoulder bag, in case it doesn’t fit with your other baby travel essentials.
- The build quality is highly praised by parents for being "heavy-duty enabled", perfect for travel.
- In the absence of a horizontal bar, suspending it using hooks causes it to swing, making it flimsy and dangerous, especially with hot beverages inside.
7. StrollAir - Best Double Parent Stroller Organizer
For double travel strollers and for storing more toys, books, and snacks, check out this double stroller parent console. It comes with two huge compartments that are separated in the middle, two cup holders, mesh pockets, and a lot of small, yet handy features that help give you maximum convenience.
Yet another handy creation by an inventive mom, this organizer is available in two shades, black and gray.Pros:
- The console comes with 6 straps, making it mountable almost anywhere, at any angle. For strollers that don’t have a middle bar, the organizer has a middle strap to fasten upwards, to avoid sagging in the middle
- Does your stroller have a middle bar? Not to worry. The organizer is designed with a separation in the center for the bar to easily pass through, with velcro to fasten it on.
- There are mesh pockets within the compartments, cool key clips, and a drawstring on one of the cup holders to hold your beverages tightly in place.
- Aside from being big and bulky, the compartments use zippers, instead of velcros or magnets, making it inconvenient for frequent usage.
8. Ethan & Emma Double Stroller Organizer with Cup Holders
This double stroller organizer is Ethan & Emma’s MVP in the spacious organizer category. Deep-fitted cupholders, mesh pockets, a zip-off pouch, a roomy center pocket; you name it, this one’s got it.
As with all of this brand's premium products, this double stroller organizer with cup holders has an amazing build quality that is safe for the baby and durable enough to handle all of your needs.Pros:
- The organizer’s signature feature is expandable storage capacity. If you’ve got more essentials than usual on any day, the bag contains mesh bags that you can unroll from the bottom.
- Aside from organizing all your things separately, the caddy is also very easy to clear out and clean up after each stroll.
- The side flaps come with extenders that can be useful when attaching it to a stroller that has its bars too far apart.
- The organizer comes in different pieces that need to be assembled. This can be a hassle when in a hurry.
9. Universal Stroller Tray with Insulated Sippy Cup Holder
While not a parent stroller organizer, this universal stroller tray can be a lifesaver when your toddler travel stroller doesn't have a snack tray! Another innovatively designed accessory by Swanoo, it has designated compartments for your toddler's snacks, an insulated cup holder for their sippy cup, and the classic slip-proof attachment for the stroller bar.Pros
- The tray is meant for the front bar of the stroller, making it very easy to double as a mini dining table for your tots.
- Despite having a rigid frame, the tray is machine-washable.
- Got two snacks that would not store well together? The snack compartment is divided to keep your sweets and savories separate.
- The stroller tray is designed to install and detach with ease.
- If your little one is handsy, you might need to be cautious as the velcros that keep the tray in place face the baby on the front bar. Tugging at them may cause the tray and all its contents to collapse.
What to Look For in a Parent Tray for Stroller
1. Cup Holders
Be it to hold your baby’s sippy cup, your morning coffee, or a cool beverage to combat the sun, a cup holder can help make things easier when you’re on the move.
When inspecting a cup holder, be sure to start by checking its build quality. A good cup holder in a stroller organizer will have a rigid structure or frame that helps to keep the drink in place.
Next, make sure that the cup holder on your stroller organizer bag is insulated. This will both maintain the drink’s temperature and keep items in nearby compartments safe from temperature damage.
2. Universal Fit
Have more than one stroller? Make sure you get an organizer that has a universal fit to avoid unnecessary purchases. Stoller organizers with universal fits can even be used on rented strollers, so you have everything you need at close reach.
With that being said, it is important to note that while most stroller organizers promise and advertise a universal fit, it is very rare for a stroller organizer to fit every kind of stroller. Some strollers may be too small and others may have handlebars that are placed too far apart.
The best universal stroller organizer bag is one that has a generous number of straps to help keep it in place without sagging or hanging.
3. Zip-Off Pouch
A zip-off pouch or a detachable compartment is one of the most convenient features that a stroller organizer can have. A removable pouch can double as a wallet or as a kit for your beauty essentials and other knick-knacks when you’re on the move.
Don’t want to carry it around anymore? Just zip it back into your stroller organizer bag and you’re good to go!
While it is a great thing to have when you want to avoid carrying a purse, you need to be careful about what you put inside it. It’s not a good idea to use it to carry valuables as a zip-off pouch is easy to misplace and can be stolen too.
4. Shoulder Straps
If your stroller organizer doesn’t fit within the folds of your folded stroller (like when flying with a stroller and you need to gate check it). You’ll have to carry your stroller organizer around in your hands, which can be a major inconvenience. To avoid this, some stroller organizers come with shoulder straps that you can attach to them and use to sling over your shoulders.
Make sure the straps and attachments are sturdy and durable. Steel loops and synthetic straps go a long way while plastic builds and fabric may not.
5. Number of pockets
Having more pockets means carrying more items, making your walks with the stroller more comfortable. It will also mean that you don’t have to worry about choosing between two things because of capacity, even if your stroller organizer is a slight bit bulkier and heavier as a result. So grab that extra snack bar or some extra diapers for longer strolls and have them stored separately and neatly organized.
6. Ease of Cleaning
Look for organizers that are made with stain-repellent materials, machine washable, or both, by reading the product descriptions before making your purchase.
While most stroller organizers come as a single unit with the caddy, straps, and pouches ready to go, some come disassembled with extenders and shoulder straps as separate parts. There’s no “right” or “wrong” with this one; just pick the type that suits your travel style best.
If you prefer having your stroller organizer attached to your stroller at all times, the single unit type will make the most sense, but if you have an older toddler that likes to walk around a bit, a stroller organizer that is easy to disassemble and put away along with your stroller might be best.
Other Baby Travel Gear
Pin It For Later!
This post was written & edited by:
Celine is the owner of Baby Can Travel. Not only does she have years of experience traveling with babies & toddlers, but she's been helping new parents travel with their babies and toddlers for over a decade.
Celine also writes about family travel on the site FamilyCanTravel.com, which she co-owns with her husband. Being from the Canadian Rockies, she shares her passion about her home and travel to Banff National Park and area on their site TravelBanffCanada.com.